Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two Lonely Hunks..

Hmm.. how do I start.. Went to Sunway with Kokie today lol.

Went patrolling around for food and pressies.. *hint hint* xD

I'm not suppose to type that here lulz.

*Hint* us back kay, You know who you are LOL.

Lunch at Dragon-i


Order Please.


Staring at the scenery...
Which are roads.. and more roads..


Finally, the first food, roast duck rice. RM 11.80.
With Melon drink. Rm 5.00


Food Critic testing.. don't play play..


Mmmm?


Close shot.


I shall test this..
Pass xD


Hey, mine's coming woot.


Tadaaaa.. Porridge. xD RM 4.00
Tummy didn't feel good, so eat that.


But.. I gotta pray first..


The porridge's smell is so nice.
I couldn't resist smiling.. ( wth? )


Alright.. here we go.


mmmmmm....

We made a smile on the porridge too. LOL
( If you focus.. it's a face with a smile. :D )


Tastes better with a smile on the porridge. lulz


Then this came.. ( Yao Zha Guai aka Oil Fry Ghost )
Rm 3.00


So I added this to the porridge.. HongKong style haha


MMMMMMMMMM....


Taufufa RM 3.00


My "double mixing milk shake with nuts and cream" something.
RM 8.00


Plates as clean as the plates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then.. of course.. snooker Must not be left out LOL
( Ball Pokers Alert! )

Are you ready?


Booom.


Sticks are our friends.
Because...?


Our sticks are not long enough to reach..
How sad.


No problem. xD


What Is This Shiznitz?

3 games.
Score : kok VS seng
1st game - 45 - 15
2nd game - 29 - 33
3rd game - 36 - 33

2 lose, 1 win.
At least I win right? hahahah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we called it a day and went home with Bus T623.
WALAO EH. Whole freaking bus is filled with people.
And it's evening,
armpits are filled with aromas that you'll remember for life,
As they reach out and grab the supporting bars.
They kepit you like kepiting a hamburger.
So many people squeezing and humping hugging each other.
=.="

Suffocating.. especially the aroma.

But we made it alive.. so, enjoice. :D

Movies Of The Month ( MUST WATCH ) :
Terminator Salvation
Transformers 2

xDxDxD

Alex


No comments: