Literally,
at least in Atria near my area.
Everytime I go, sure got book fair wan.
And most of the books are still quite expensive.. even after a 50% discount LOL
Rm 59.90 to Rm 29.90.
Still costly.
at least in Atria near my area.
Everytime I go, sure got book fair wan.
And most of the books are still quite expensive.. even after a 50% discount LOL
Rm 59.90 to Rm 29.90.
Still costly.
Wait.. it's a bull. :D
Reminds me of the Ox year lol. Which is this year.
And it's already June. Which means. 5 more months + a few more days.
So fast wan. :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, watched Inkheart and BedtimeStories.
Both related to books. Haha. :P
Adam Sandler. Fun as ever. :DDecent movies with good morals to remember.
Family comes first and Never give up. :)
What's next?
Push.
Bride Wars.
Confessions Of A Shopaholic.
xD
P/S : Omg how can I miss it?!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! :D
Love you Dad.
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment