Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's The Pancake Day!

My hands got itchy and my stomach got hungry..
I searched around for things to fill my tummy..
And decided to Try to make pancakes. LoL.

Of course, Learned how to make from the net.
Google is our friend. :D

Flour.
I put just enough. :)


Sugar. I put 3 spoons.


Two Eggs.
If you want more, put more.
But I think, A pair is perfect.


Sweetened Creamer.

Crack Eggs > Put wet ingredients > Put dry ingredients > Stir til becomes batter.

Something like this.
Add more flour = Thicker
Add less flour = Smoother.
Mine was thick lol.. didn't take picta =/


Heat your pan with medium fire.
Splash some water, if it's dancing, means it's ready.
Pour in some oil.. So that it's not gonna stick.
Then, pour in a bit of the batter and cook. :D


With medium fire, cook for about 1 min.


This is what happens if you use Big fire.
OR, if you leave it for tooooo long.
Little burnt.
Looks much nicer right lol.


There ya go, it's surprisingly O.K. consider it's my first time LOL!
xD

Try it yourself people. Very easy.

Ohyea, you can put some kaya, or butter, or whatever you want to eat with.

Have fun! x)

Alex

No comments: