Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Everyday is homework day

Yawn.

No day passes without homework. They always come after one another. Keeps pouring in.
Friday's sportsday. woot?
Pn Hanim, my PA teacher, asked us to join any house for marching. ( temporarily )
By participating in the marching on sports day, we get full attendance for this year.
Now that's really a WOOT! :D

Anyway, I love maths. Yes no joke.
I love maths every since I started my Form 6.
Everyday maths maths maths LOL.
<3


Passion sucks you in.
It's hard to get out. :O



Blood Donation Next Wednesday.
I declined. But they say it's included in koko. Damnit lar.

Means next three months can't donate anymore.

You know I actually plan to donate during the next Rover activity wan? =.=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I tell you, there's this conflict going on between my parents and I.
I hate it. Why am I always like this.
I always dulan them. I fcuking know I shouldn't.
I should appreciate what I have.
Not what I fcuking don't have. Mahai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex





No comments: