Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Call me the - Mr R&R



LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I've the pengerusi position of the R&R something.
I think R&R stands for.. uhm.. Recreation & Renovate? ROFL

It's like we got one part of the garden.
We're suppose to take care of the flowery and grass and the benches and the yade yade.
AKA
Garderners. LMAO!

But I think it's okay la. Since I'll be facing BOOKS ALL FREAKING YEAR.
Better go face some plants once a while eh? Hehe.

And yeah. Murals painting and maintaining also. That's what we do. :D

Okay.. so you think this post suck?
I was planning to take the stock checker LOL..
They have TONNES of stock.
And every week needa go check TWICE.
They have TWO koperasies.
Both half as BIG as a classroom.
So means two koperasi makes a classroom lar.

Two words.

Bullyshiet

Good Luck to those taking that post.
You need it. Ha!

Anyway, interview was fun.. in a way.. lol xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: posts and pictas below are extremely harmful to the eyes.
Well to some people at least. Not for the faint of heart. XD
Proceed with caution bla bla bla. You know the rest.

Anyway, let me ask you a question..
What happens if you non-stop runny nose flowing like a 10000m high waterfall?
At a speed of 1000m/s multiply by 6.02X10^23?

You get monster tissues! LOL
Aaaachoooooo!!!!!!!


Took this on the way home from school..
I'll be facing them more in the future. :)


Then this cloud.. like 3D-ish..
Right? Right? hahahaha


Or maybe a little of both? :)
Must appreciate huh.. becoming gardener liao. lulz.


It's so nice when you come home!
you can just lay back and relax!! weeeeeehooooo :D
And just swing your legs around LOLOLOL


Together gether ma XD

Fainted? Damn. Read the warning wei. LMAO.

HEY BTW DO YOU KNOW MEGAN FOX IS A MAN?
Transformers 2 : starring "MANGAN FOX"
LOL!!


Shit wei.. Shia LaBeouf kissed MeganFox in the first Transfomers RIGHT?
Imagine.. you've kissed a "should be girl" while acting and found out she's a HE.

"Huh? I did?"


"You doubt me?"

But anyway, still hawt though.. :)

Alex

No comments: