Alright.. I shall narrow down to only two special people
whom I spent most of my high school days with. :)
Fook Hoy & Mei Ling

Two amateur swimmers.. lmao :P

This black charcaol-ish fire starter sucks.
Use the Cock/Rooster brand.
They are the best.

Let the flames be fired! wahah :D

And the most yeng camera man of the night.

And the birthday kid.
Eh wait.. birthday
old man fits better.. don't you think? :D

The cake.
You asking for candles?
They pushed everything into the cake. ~_~" LOL

The Prince and Princess of the night.
lolwhat.
Good together? Hehe. :P
I like the cake.

"Are you gonna eat me?" D:
Fook kept eating you.. not me. XD

Burn those chicks and dawgs and balls!!!
Food food :D

A group pic.
The only one I have.
Quality so bad lar.
But still "Priceless" :')
k810i flash failed. lulz.

This is better. :)
Thanks Fook.
Alex
"I've disappointed countless in the past,
therefore, I'm trying to change.
Please, bear with me awhile more."
No comments:
Post a Comment