Monday, June 1, 2009

DotA - Dua Orang Tiga Ayam xD

Dota also known as Defence Of The Ancient.
This game's so old I forgot when was it even created.
Even the name is old, notice the word Ancient?

Aiks, I admit I still play sometimes.
But now it's holidays hehe. Can play a few more rounds right. lulz.
The thing is, I'm fascinated by the art works.
They're so shiznits you can stare at them all day.
especially Not the last pic though.


Chilly.


Wow, I love this.


This dude here looks like Chester Bennington from Linkin Park!!!


Right? LoL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pics below here are for the lulz.

ahahahha


Poor Guy addicted to dotA ended up needing to choose between
Girlfriend OR Dota??
Or I think the other 3 are his girlfriends hahaha


Ewwwww.......

Want more? Click Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of LinkinPark..
They're releasing their new album!! w0000t!

And Transformer 2 punya soundtrack is using their new song.

New Divide.

Yup, the song you're currently listening to.

Tata.

P/S : WOW IT'S ALREADY JUNE?
P/S No.2 : Hey I met Thiruthani just now at tanjongmas bookcentre lolol..
He's taking Form 6 too.
Hmm didn't take his lengzhai pic.. next time ba shiznitz

Alex

No comments: