So sleepy these days. Kept sleeping only lol.
Anyway there's this interview for koperasi tomorrow. Hmm..
I'm going for it.. but which post to take leh? LOL
President? Aiyo.. I think I better give other people a chance la HAHAHHAHA
Then there's this girl in my class by the name Stephanie xD
She's going NS tomorrow! And they had a farewell "party" at the taman megah badminton court LOL!
Sorry girl.. didn't go D:
Anyway there's this interview for koperasi tomorrow. Hmm..
I'm going for it.. but which post to take leh? LOL
President? Aiyo.. I think I better give other people a chance la HAHAHHAHA
Then there's this girl in my class by the name Stephanie xD
She's going NS tomorrow! And they had a farewell "party" at the taman megah badminton court LOL!
Sorry girl.. didn't go D:
Actually I didn't go cause too sad lar.. rofl.. :PAnyway, I'll be there to welcome ya back lololol
I'm surprised they upload so fast to facebook..
Internet ha
Click here xD
Kay la ciow.. gotta finish maths..
Alex
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment