Did some crunches and liftings.
WOW! It hurts like crap now.
Suddenly doing those after one month +
Maybe it's normal.. But still hurts like crappppppppppp~
But question is.. can I keep up and continue with what I'm doing? lolololol..
For now, let me have this picta as motivation. :D
Sexy buns
Let's do it, beech!
:D
Alex
PS : Eh what the fush is wrong with tmnut slowmyx!!!!!!
SO SLOW!!!!!!!
Owh, it's in their name.. no wonder..
WOW! It hurts like crap now.
Suddenly doing those after one month +
Maybe it's normal.. But still hurts like crappppppppppp~
But question is.. can I keep up and continue with what I'm doing? lolololol..
For now, let me have this picta as motivation. :D
Sexy buns
Let's do it, beech!:D
Alex
PS : Eh what the fush is wrong with tmnut slowmyx!!!!!!
SO SLOW!!!!!!!
Owh, it's in their name.. no wonder..


No comments:
Post a Comment