Night at the Museum ( One )
Finally downloaded this movie since the 2nd version's coming out
And I think it's the sequence to this one.
Wouldn't wanna go to the NatM 2 and being blur blur don't know what's happening lol.

Yeah.. let's enter the museum.,

Nat PA Museet! Nat PA Museet!
So.. it's time to watch it hehe.
update : Oh okay, quite okay-okay movie lol.
Love to have that Rex as a pet xD
Stonehead : "I want gum gum, you dum dum"
PS: Gotta stop sleeping so late already..
got class tomorrow summore.. aiks.
And two Muet Essays to complete..
Ciows.
Alex
Finally downloaded this movie since the 2nd version's coming out
And I think it's the sequence to this one.
Wouldn't wanna go to the NatM 2 and being blur blur don't know what's happening lol.

Yeah.. let's enter the museum.,

Nat PA Museet! Nat PA Museet!
So.. it's time to watch it hehe.
update : Oh okay, quite okay-okay movie lol.
Love to have that Rex as a pet xD
Stonehead : "I want gum gum, you dum dum"
PS: Gotta stop sleeping so late already..
got class tomorrow summore.. aiks.
And two Muet Essays to complete..
Ciows.
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment