Once upon a time.. A young hot boy was watching teevee alone at night.
It was one of his favourite CSI:miami show on teevee.. Yeah!
Then Suddenly! Dang! Something knocked his razor bladed fan which was on
its max ( due to the unbearable heat ) and the Unidentified Flying Object that
was knocked went crashing down instantly.
It was Fatal.
Curious. That boy went searching high and low in his living room. Thoroughly.
And there it lies. That UFO. It was black and it laid there Lifelessly.
The boy approached closer... and closer... and OMG
It has wings that stretches across like a some kinda web-like-connected thing.
( lol what the hell )
And there's so much fur.. so soft and fluffy like some play doll..
But when the boy held it in his warm hands.. It shrieked like nobody's business
like some kinda overcharged play doll that goes shrieking non stop.
The sound was quite familiar.. and there goes the boy's thought.
"OH so this is what I hear every night when I was watching CSI"
And Behold..
Something You've never seen before..
Be Amazed..
Be Astounded..
Be Ready..
And Rock On..
A Legend Beings.. Origin of Batman..






HAHAHAHAH I've just made a silly post AGAIN xD wooohoooo
Anyway this poor bat was so silly == It went knocking the fan again
AFTER I let it go. Then there we go again. ( Please Refer On Top )
I tried feeding it with bread. Wanted to feed with Bananas.. but no more xD
Cause fruits ma.. Don't think dirty U dirty minded bastards hahaha
Then I fed it with milk.. But it choked.. shit.. lol
And there goes the sexybat. Yeah.
P/S : Starts to wear contacts.. So scary to put on and take off lar T_T
It was one of his favourite CSI:miami show on teevee.. Yeah!
Then Suddenly! Dang! Something knocked his razor bladed fan which was on
its max ( due to the unbearable heat ) and the Unidentified Flying Object that
was knocked went crashing down instantly.
It was Fatal.
Curious. That boy went searching high and low in his living room. Thoroughly.
And there it lies. That UFO. It was black and it laid there Lifelessly.
The boy approached closer... and closer... and OMG
It has wings that stretches across like a some kinda web-like-connected thing.
( lol what the hell )
And there's so much fur.. so soft and fluffy like some play doll..
But when the boy held it in his warm hands.. It shrieked like nobody's business
like some kinda overcharged play doll that goes shrieking non stop.
The sound was quite familiar.. and there goes the boy's thought.
"OH so this is what I hear every night when I was watching CSI"
And Behold..
Something You've never seen before..
Be Amazed..
Be Astounded..
Be Ready..
And Rock On..
A Legend Beings.. Origin of Batman..
HAHAHAHAH I've just made a silly post AGAIN xD wooohoooo
Anyway this poor bat was so silly == It went knocking the fan again
AFTER I let it go. Then there we go again. ( Please Refer On Top )
I tried feeding it with bread. Wanted to feed with Bananas.. but no more xD
Cause fruits ma.. Don't think dirty U dirty minded bastards hahaha
Then I fed it with milk.. But it choked.. shit.. lol
And there goes the sexybat. Yeah.
P/S : Starts to wear contacts.. So scary to put on and take off lar T_T


No comments:
Post a Comment