- "Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
- "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
- "Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."
- "Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity."
- "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
- "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
For more. Please Visit Collected Quotes from Albert Einstein.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why Versus? I don't know.
Michael Jackson.
I wrote an article about him for my MUET assignment.
Okay I just copied pasta from wiki lol.

The Unstoppable Juggernaut.
And NOW...
Back To Chemistry.
We just finished one whole chapter today.
Metrospectometer or something.
I saw chapter "Matter"
But everything's expanded til the very far end.
So far til I can't see it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Of course You Know This Dude here.
A Birthday Pressie from my Aunt.
Still haven't finish reading it lol..
Or rather haven't started xD
( That's why it's still in such Good condition )
It's been uhm.. 10 months since.. wow..
xDAlex


No comments:
Post a Comment