Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just Walking Around

Went to Ou but many people didn't turn up,
I just go, not knowing who is there.

Wake up in the morning lying on the bed,
And ready to wake,
While staring at the blue sky God had made,
As blue as the lake.

lol

Arrive there, as usual buy ticket then go pool around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I present you the two participants :

Huichuin.


Kokie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then,

Lunch at McD

Guess the pokemon people!

That's Right! It's SiewMee And Kokie!


Henry listening attentively.


And Kokie found something to play..
( from his nose,
nolar joking LOL )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Movie Of The Day.

It's like The DaVinci Code.
Except ( I think ) it's better.


This dude almost fell asleep throughout the movie LOL.
Was it that boring?


We stumbled upon a korean shop before ciowing.
Starbucks in a can.
Kinkit xD

It's RM6.90 Btw.

Alex

No comments: