Monday, May 25, 2009

Cheap cheap cheap!!!

Okay, Pengajian Am aka PA is all about Malaysia lol.
And there we go again, we have to write essays and articles
about current issues and "how do the Government Improve Malaysia"
related questions.
In Bahasa Melayu. Booo.


Also, we were told to bring graph papers.
( There's a little bit of maths here and there. )


And Colour Pencils for PA classes.
It's to differentiate ( you know bar & pie charts etc. )


And guess HOW MUCH are these???
*Spoiler* Highlight Please *Spoiler*

CurryPuffs - RM 0.30
Sambal Bread - RM 0.40

*Spoiler* Highlight Please *Spoiler*

CHEAP RIGHT???
Where On Earth In Malaysia Can You Get that kinda Price?
Seksyen 10 Kota Damansara tempatnya.
( I know they look retarded but what matters are the taste.
It's quite good when It's fresh xD )




Yeah, I've been posting lots of books recently.
I know.
But they're so pretty and attractive on the Outside.
Too bad.. It's so (wall-of-text-ish and tonnes of equations) Scary inside.

It's like to lure us to it and then when we open it.
BOOM! Ahhh My Eyes! My Eyes!!

hahahahah

AlexD

No comments: