Oh here are some pics that I took and didn't upload.
It was a wedding dinner. Far Relatives punya..
And it was a Mother's Day.. hehe
It was a wedding dinner. Far Relatives punya..
And it was a Mother's Day.. hehe
On the way there..
Yay finally here.
This is our restaurant man. Good Stuff.
Especially the name.
And Happy Mother's Day! :D
My Dad and my Uncle.
Dad Pan Cool lol.

First Dish.. Aiya someone took the first scoop.
Not nice Edi :(

And my nemesis? Fried Oats + Prawn.
Woohooo. I Ate it. :D can't believe it wei.
Not much allergy D hahahahha
And I love the Fried Oats. Nais.

Tadaaaaaa!!! I proudly present you
The Newly Weds

Hou Chan arh!
( perfect for each other ) lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fries! Second Round.. hahhaha
Finger Lickin Good Crispy Brown Fries.
With added pepper and salt.
Perfecto.

Then these are todays pics at school. xD
They have a papan conteng. So Cool.
Signature Board lol.

I smell scandal.

Love.
Translation :
Love's like a Bird.
If you hold tightly, it will die.
If you hold lightly, it will fly.
So take good care of it.
Don't love one, Don't love two.
But love the one who loves you.
Nice.
And The school rules are so stupid Wei.
I can't even take good pictures. Prefects kept asking me to keep.
And teachers == No need say.
College Rocks. Appreciate it.
But Form six.. isn't that bad either right?
*hopefully*
Alex
Dad Pan Cool lol.
First Dish.. Aiya someone took the first scoop.
Not nice Edi :(
And my nemesis? Fried Oats + Prawn.
Woohooo. I Ate it. :D can't believe it wei.
Not much allergy D hahahahha
And I love the Fried Oats. Nais.
Tadaaaaaa!!! I proudly present you
The Newly Weds
Hou Chan arh!
( perfect for each other ) lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fries! Second Round.. hahhaha
Finger Lickin Good Crispy Brown Fries.
With added pepper and salt.
Perfecto.
Then these are todays pics at school. xD
They have a papan conteng. So Cool.
Signature Board lol.
I smell scandal.
Love.
Translation :
Love's like a Bird.
If you hold tightly, it will die.
If you hold lightly, it will fly.
So take good care of it.
Don't love one, Don't love two.
But love the one who loves you.
Nice.
And The school rules are so stupid Wei.
I can't even take good pictures. Prefects kept asking me to keep.
And teachers == No need say.
College Rocks. Appreciate it.
But Form six.. isn't that bad either right?
*hopefully*
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment