Friday, October 10, 2008

Dejavu

For the past few days, things happened rather quickly..
First, parties or maybe feasts were held. Then, it was another exhibition about careers. They kept coming to us lol.. or rather, we go to them.
Surprisingly, I met some scout buds from DU there..don't think I saw any DJ's.. oh well..
their presence brings me back to my scouting time.. reminisence huh

The exhibitions are quite boring since I've known what I want to study after form 5. My goals, plans and path.. they're all kinda settled for the next 2 years. But what about those 2 years later? Will I manage to carry on with my so called plans and goals? haha.. I doubt.. but, It's not Impossible.

First thing that comes after spm is definitely driving! Then find a part time job while waiting for the intake for form 6. Woohoo no NS! XD. And of course.. get my ass back to scouts LOL! right..
Man.. Time flies lar! I hate that thinking.. It's very gruesome it kills! X(
Just carry on with your lives and move on.. that's what they say.. but not what we often follow and apply.

Anyway, that's all for today.. maybe this will be my last post til spm's totally over. maybe
Good Luck to all spm candidates, especially the ones I acquaintance with, both less intimate or best buds.. everyone lar!

nitez



No comments: