Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cheh!!

So Danial's open house was at 12 pm!! then It changed to 1pm. =.=".. and I thought Fook was pulling my leg and said "come now" at 11.30 am.. I was still in my blurr blurr state. I was like whaaaat after I called Danial to confirm. Fook was right, ok for once LOL.

Then the blurr me rushed to clean up and chiong to his house, then we chiong to Kok's house. Hhc was there reading manga lol. Then we ber-mahjong awhile.. with Kok teaching us how to play xD.. we three are noobies, but I learn pretty fast and won one match XD.. ( yala yala Fook won too )
All the "pung" and "kong" LOL.

After punging and konging, we went to Danial's house for a feast.. It was da-delicious! It's been a long time since I attended an open house. And this open house is for us four only.. we were like.. wow Danial you're a great dude.. haha.

His mom's hospitality were great.. very mesra.. xP. And his bro and sista's very cute.. but Danial cuter.. gaynya. xD. After a satisfying mouth watering meal, Dan's mom chatted with us awhile.. she told us to keep an eye on Dan lol.. And this relates to the coming Exam - spm. I can see that she was worried about him lol.. == jangan ponteng lagi lar! Then his mom compared us four with some movie stars.. ( Fook looks abit like Tom Cruise, maybe the nose hair looks like him LOL jk. Kok looks like some hollywood or bollywood star.. =.=.. hhc was called cutey hahaha ) And me.. Alex shh XD

Ohyea, after that we depart from his house and we call it a day.. and here I am blogging lol. tataz

No comments: