Monday, October 6, 2008

Another day, another post?

woooo today was booooring! Whole day doing own so called "revision" in class, except during Cik Leong's Sejarah class. She discussed the trials papers with us.. and well.. I didn't really paid attention xD

I was doing addmaths whole day, literally. Learnt a few equations and addmaths thingy which I was suppose to know during my form 4 year.. LOL.. aiks >_<

Going back to school after a one week raya break was fresh. The feeling's great. Unfortunately, attendance in class was expected, about half were absent. Excluding me =D!

AND YEAH! There's a feast tomorrow by the ping pong club!! wooohooo!! eat-all-you-want! XD
hahahahhaha.. but nope, not gonna go overboard this time, I'm gonna control myself okay, just you watch!

Then, I had my haircut at Couples! spiky spiky! No more hair which weighs a pound! LOL.. just some nice short durianmixwithrambutan style. Cool leh, no?

kay la, gotta stop here, ciao~

No comments: