Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update? xD

Things are going slow and steady.. to me at least lol. Planned this and that.. hope it turns out well. X)

Anyway, school today was okay.. did some maths whole morning and played some cards xD
Let me distribute the results ya? or just get to the point. Wenkai's probability of winning is 1/10 LOL xDxD. But when he wins, I lose nine nine.. so its like you know.. I have 1/10 probability of losing nine nine.. get it? lawl.

Then tumpang Meiling and Siewmee. Eh wait.. is they tumpang my kereta to their addmaths tuition centre, which is just right beside my house. Surprisingly small world? I think so too. Probably some old news but.. meh..

Oh yeah! Received some sejarah notes today from Cik Leong. Good notes or rather questions? to study from. It cuts down all the trouble looking through the text books! xD get it? Lol. Thankiew Cik Leong.

Btw it's the last week of school people!! before spm..... So what? enjoy school while you can. Savor every last bit of it.. xD.

Adios~

No comments: