Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holidays

Aww man, so fast holiday already wei.
Before holiday, feel very stressed with school =.= ( right.. )
During holiday, feel very very very verrryyyy bored! ( unless you have plans )
After holiday, feel like the holiday's too short! lol ( still holiday mooding )

But what the hell! I have a whole six months of holidays!
But can earn money by getting a job. Gain experience too. And also go driving everyday! xD

Argh, since I'm at it, was suppose to take my Undang this morning, but the instructor said that
the computers busted. So therefore, unfortunately, no test was conducted. Sorry.
And so, it was postponed to the coming Tuesday. And yes, I'm still doing my 500 questions booklet lol. I think I've finished only 30 questions. =D

Anyway, back to the teevee! xD. And later, comp! For Casino Royale. Have to watch this before watching Quantum Of Solace.. duno why, but feel like it. Heard its a sequel to the latter. Hmm.

adioso~

No comments: