Thursday, November 20, 2008

Recent convergences..

Today's the end of Chemistry!! And that's relieving!! hahaha!! That super last night oil burning was worth it man.. at least what I went through came out xD...

Anyway, thanks to paper 3, I can confidently say that I anticipate something good.. hopefully? lalala~ But seriously wei!! Paper 3 is like I dunno what to say about it!! LOL.. I kept thinking whether was it that easy and and effortless? Or were my eyes pulling my leggies? huh huh?

Aiya.. being presumptuous is not good kay.. =) .. Anyhow or anywhat, just do your best and move on after you're done with the paper.. having thoughts about it gives you the creeps and as Karina said.. depressing wei.. very depressing..

And yes hor! Today is D-day where it brings joy, pain, laughter, experience.. good or bad, up to you, Triplex 2009!! ahhahahah.. bet everyone's getting hyped and dyped for the camp now hahahahah.. But of course no matter what the occasion lar.. it all comes down having those unpurchasable memories that will stick with you for life.. I'm still having mine.. for four years now x')

Finally, gonna have my stitches removed this Sunday.. yay! no more mummified leggies hahahaha.. And I've just realized that spm's coming to and end soon.. gotta prepare a what-to-do-list-after-spm.. and of course.. make sure I work out and burn some lemak =.=.... after having like countless people telling my the same thing over again.. "wei you chubby abit d lar" Just afraid later overdo it.. can't really wear my shirts due to oversized muscles. hmm. LOL!

Anyway, ciao ciao everyone.
presumptuousness~

No comments: