Thursday, September 25, 2008

Holiday?

Yeah, one week of holiday coming right up for everyone! But not really a relaxing holiday for me haha.. you know what I mean.

I realized that my results are waaaaay lower than i expected.. and it hurts very much that I couldn't get my phone cuz' of my "colourful" results. Guess I do not deserve my promised phone after all heh? My parents were like soo "wtf" with my results =/.. and I almost got into a fight with them.. It's saddening.. arguing over something that is so crucial in my life.. when I can actually change how it ends with my own will..

Since then, I promised them in my heart that I'll do my very best, I kept repeating myself that I will not disappoint them. Well, this time for real. I'll do as what my heart says. To give it my all. For those who have met my parents in person, they may look cheerful and jolly everytime, but deep in their hearts, they're concerned about what's my future gonna be with my current results. It's very heartbreaking to see my parents faces which are filled with disappointment in them.. It actually made my heart go breaking into pieces. It may sound funny, but It's not.

Well, starting tomorrow, I'm gonna actually have a book in my hand and start getting those pieces of information into my brain. Hopefully everything goes well and I won't be dozing off after a few minutes of reading. But It's hard to concentrate with things happening so suddenly in school, I hate to admit it, but I had a stupid fight with certain someone, and I even dragged another along.. hopefully, that certain someone will be open minded and forget what happened, It was a fight we had, and a stupid fight it was.

Now, It's time for me to go sleepie sleepie and wakey wakey, and then.. study study.. alright good nighty nighty.

No comments: