Friday, September 26, 2008

Taggy!

Tagged by both Fook Hoy and Karina.

RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I love music!!! English, Chinese, Canto, Malay!! Anything that eases my ears. X)

2. I always have music around me, whether I'm studying, sleeping, playing.. yada yada

3. I tend to smile most of the time, whether It's a lame joke, funny joke, no joke, bad joke.. wherever whenever.. smiling keeps you young you know. So smile! :)

4. I love socializing, getting to know new friends and buds. And of course, not forgetting old ones-lar. xP

5. I respect everyone and anyone, I may sound fake, but I'm not.

6. I always tend to be the "man" and apologize first when there's a fight between others and me.. lol.. And I always feel guilty for the fight, whether It's my fault or the other way round. I just forgive and forget and get on with my life.

7. I love to POOL!! Snooker too!!.. eventhough Snooker's a long game.. but It's challenging okay? *directed to Fook* XD

8. I am a movie maniac!! I love watching movies!! Be it romance, horror, comedy, local or whatever.. And i could spend my whole day watching them ever since Bitcomet's in my comp LOL

9. I failed addmaths 8 times. And that was the last time.

10. I think I'v gotten fatter ever since I'v stopped scouting for a while.. Oh Me Gosh!!

11. I tend to always think about my future.. What am I going to be 10 years down the road? My dream job Architect? Or some rubbish picker? NO WAY.

12. I treasure things around me. Especially my batch.. It's the last year you know. And It's only 2 months left til we part our ways.

13. I wanna grow taller!!.. like Yao Ming!! nola.. maybe a little shorter XD

14. I love junk food.. Pringles!! Mister potato!! Twisties!! Roller Coaster!! everything.

15. The last one's the hardest to write.. LoL.. okay okay.. I always day dream about having 5 million in my bank account and I'm ready to spend it all with a unlimited credit card in OU!!.. just take and go LOL. The balance is for savings.. interest from bank. =)

Okays. I'm done. The tag goes to no one LOL. XD

No comments: