Trials month - yep, I'm gonna focus on studying for this month. Gonna get serious for once in contrast with my blog. Okay, dudes and ladies, no more joking around, no more hanging around in ou, snookering, cinema-ing, staring at the comp, watching teevee, playing dua orang tiga ayam. No More
It's time for the books. Yep, the super duper miraculously thick heavy books which you carry around pretending to study during school? You're gonna have to seriously open it and get into it now. Even if it means no sleeping for days. Even if it means no dota for weeks. Even if it means no life for a whole month, but with the books. There's no choice, It must be done.
So, I'm gonna bid this blog goodbye for awhile, and I'll make sure I'll at least pass all my subjects before I can further my goal of getting A's.
It's tough and It's harsh - That's the reality we live in. You don't fight on, you'll lose out one day.
5 Things: January 2022
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment