Friday, May 20, 2011

words are poisonous sometimes.

It's hard when words have so many meanings, and can be perceived differently be different people.
There's even a Law sub-topic on this. Ambiguity. And they place it under the con-section.
Words are a means of communication. A pretty bad one.

Words being one part, what's the other part?
The mouth. Now those where real words are coming out from.
The world is made up of different people from different walks of life. You can't just do as you please, and assume that every person will perceive your words the same way.

Let's say, when you tell a joke, it may be funny to you, or the friends of your own cycle.
But, can a stranger understand them? No. They might even find it offensive. So bitter, they would rather watch cartoon. That's why it's called inside-joke. No?

On the other hand, when you've just met a colleague at work, you can't just immediately treat them like how you treat your close friends. You can't insult them (jokingly), and say it's okay, we're cool. You can't tell jokes and expect them to enjoy them, they'll think you're silly.
They are not your in anyway like your close friends. Remember. They Do Not know you. Well, Yet anyway.

What's the best part? I've learned a lesson. I'm glad, cause, life is all about learning right?
I learned that, every person is different, you can't treat them the exact same way you treat others.
It'll either creep them out. Or Creep them out. Simple as that.

"Don't be overfriendly to a new friend. Girls will think you have a crush on them, Guys will think you're gay"

Seriously, this applies to everyone. 

"Oh, so wise!" you must say. However, a stranger will interpret it differently.
(now I remember Ambiguity comes from the topic Statutory Interpretation. Thanks to this lesson, I'll be able to score for this chapter. See what I mean by you're learning new stuff everyday?)

Sometimes, I find it funny, that somethings which are so simple. Can be twisted completely and be so complicated.

The bottom line is, why make life so complicated? Isn't it already complicated enough?

How I wish, everyone can just sit around. And enjoy some cake.


Who's up for beer fountain this weekend man? Beer tower isn't sufficient.
How I wish there's bottomless Hennessy right? Hahaha.

Ps : No offenses made yo, just stating my point.

No comments: