Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nike or Adidas?

OR just some other equally good brand? haha.

I'm looking for a new pair of trainers. Hehe. To.. motivate me to jog. LOL.

It helps when you have a new pair of trainers, it makes you have the feeling of attachment, and you'll always wear them because you spent money, in this case, my hard earned money on it.

So if I don't live up to its purpose. The small little thought of mine will go "HEY, WHAT'S THE POINT YOU BUY. GO WEAR. AND GO RUN. NOOOOOW"

So.. when you eventually wear it, you'll be, "hey! Let's take it for a spin" hahha. :)

In the worst case scenario.. I'll need Jillian from biggest loser. Or someone similar. hahahaha.

Tootees.

2 comments:

XianJin said...

HAHA I got my pair of New Balance for 100+ couple of months ago and I've only wore it once to date! So no I don't think getting a pair of new shoes would motivate you. Just saying lol

Alex said...

wow. You actually read my blog. :)

And WOW. New Balance for 100+? D: where where? hahah.

We'll see how far my shoes motivate me. :)