Here I go again.
I can still remember the first day I took a step into my lower six class.
*awkward silences*
And we started introducing each other.
The thought of having new environments and friends excites me.
But it was tough. You have to get to know your new neighbors, teachers, mates from square one.
As they'll be your companions throughout the dreadful 1 and a half years to come.
Got some posts in clubs, went for activities, met new friends, understanding the first few chapters of the syllabus, did my homework.
Wow, life's great isn't it?
It's going way too smoothly.
If wasn't that awesome. Frankly speaking.
It was tiring.
Everything was gloomy and dull.
And I wondered, how in the world am I gonna go through the rest of the years to come. Huh?
It was like hell. Burning fiercely. But not with passion.
Soon before I realize it. It was already the second year now.
Trips we went. Fun times we had. People we met. Lessons we learned.
Tests we passed and failed.
People we used to despise, but in the end can't help but cling to them.
All the random thoughts of reminiscence came up when the BOD of Form Six Club stepped down. And the juniors took over.
I was there once. As a junior. And my seniors told me to study.
As how I told my juniors to study too.
It's like a cycle. It keeps going round and round. And you're stuck in between.
It's a scary thought.
It's life.
And this phase of my life. Is ending soon.
Like in 5 months time.
( thanks Kentrick for his comment on FB. Funny how things work. Short little sentence can make you go thinking. )


Next phase? No idea.
But it'll definitely be a blast. :)
Manikayu tomorrow.
Good night.
Alex
.


No comments:
Post a Comment