Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yesterday Today Tomorrow


"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself:

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

~ Groucho Marx

Teehee

Alex

2 comments:

Carol Teehee said...

Thank you for posting this inspiring quote. You see, my 20 yr old son, Alex Teehee, was murdered 1 1/2 years ago. I signed up for google alert for anytime the words "Alex Teehee" are posted on the internet. I got my first alert with this blog! I have been very sad lately. I think Alex helped you to post this quote today for me. Thanks to both Alex's! It brought me some comfort.
Carol
Alex's Mom

Alex said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. And I'm glad my post brought you comfort. May you live on strongly and happily for your son. I'm sure he's proud to have a great mom like you. :)

Alex