Argh.
This is damn stupid.
It was one fine day, my damn cpu fan was freaking noisy,
I went and screw with it, I touched it abit and got a cut.
I gave it another try, and there goes another cut.

Then, my freaking comp crashed. GG.
What else?
I tried restarting.
This appears. Right?

Load load load load load load load load loaaaa....CrAaaasHhHhhheD
Then you may ask.. How the hell am I still online and blogging this shit?
I'm on safe mode ladies and gents.
SAFE MODE.
It's so safe and blank. Like the sahara desert.
Well at least everything still works.
I just need to.. well, press F8 everytime my comp boots.
Then choose safe mode until it's fixed. Somehow.
Lesson?
Don't MESS with your cpu fan.
It's noisy.. cause it's hungry or something.. ( almost lost my two fingers :( )
Alex
This is damn stupid.
It was one fine day, my damn cpu fan was freaking noisy,
I went and screw with it, I touched it abit and got a cut.
I gave it another try, and there goes another cut.
Then, my freaking comp crashed. GG.
What else?
I tried restarting.
This appears. Right?

Load load load load load load load load loaaaa....CrAaaasHhHhhheD
Then you may ask.. How the hell am I still online and blogging this shit?
I'm on safe mode ladies and gents.
SAFE MODE.
It's so safe and blank. Like the sahara desert.
Well at least everything still works.
I just need to.. well, press F8 everytime my comp boots.
Then choose safe mode until it's fixed. Somehow.
Lesson?
Don't MESS with your cpu fan.
It's noisy.. cause it's hungry or something.. ( almost lost my two fingers :( )
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment