Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Movies movies =D


Wow.

Movies these days are good. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couples retreat

http://westdaletheatre.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/couples_retreat.jpg

What can I say? they can easily get a 9/10.

Sex and the city-ish. :D


http://img11.pplive.com/2009/11/16/20114096463_230X306.jpg

Jump!

Haha typical comedy with dancing.

Good beat sexy moves.

Love it. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next movies on my list.

Storm Warriors.
Zombie Land.
Mulan. ( maybe ) :P

woot.

:D

Alex

PS : Btw, Thanks to two girls.
I just notice that, you just need to buy ONE ticket at gsc.
and then u can watch any movie u want.
There's a trick though. You have to leave through the theater entrance door.
Then just sneak in other doors. :D

But you'll have to remember what movie is what time and what room.
And make sure the space you sit has no people in it xD
And don't get caught! ( duh )
Even if you do, just say, pergi toilet.
And if they wanna check your tickets.....

Sorry I haven't gotten that far. LOL.

chill out.

No comments: