I was glad,
that you did not pretend to be saint,
and claim to love the world despite everything.
That is why,
I would be your true friend.
I would accept your sorrow.
And I would share my joy.
If you strayed, I would reprimand you.
If you made mistakes, I would forgive you.
And when you found yourself in trouble, I would be there for you.
So that you, who had learned to hate the world,
would come to love it once more.
Emo Sial.
It's a quote from somewhere actually.
Alex
that you did not pretend to be saint,
and claim to love the world despite everything.
That is why,
I would be your true friend.
I would accept your sorrow.
And I would share my joy.
If you strayed, I would reprimand you.
If you made mistakes, I would forgive you.
And when you found yourself in trouble, I would be there for you.
So that you, who had learned to hate the world,
would come to love it once more.
Emo Sial.
It's a quote from somewhere actually.
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment