Friday, July 24, 2009

R&R - Mural Painting. Part One.

Now I present..

Mr R&R doing his job.
Look how seliouz he is. x)


The assistant. RuHui.
Or, Poser. lol


And the hardworking lot that helped me throughout the afternoon.
Thanks Guys.


A better view of the wall.


Our design. :)
Masking Taped it.


Painting time. yeah :D
She's quite a slave driver right. LOL!


I realize this guy very lansee.
Oh wait.. that's me. XD


Painting the wallz.


And Tadaaaa!


And finally wash and ciow home.

Look at the time man. 6.30 pm.
Thanks to all who hard cored til that time.
And getting sunburn.
lulz.

Part II on Sunday.
Words on the wallz. :)

P/S : I'll blog less now. :O
Just don't feel like crack-a-laking my head for posts.
LoL.

Wish I can dance like Michael Jackson.
Spin around right on the stage. :)

Alex

No comments: