Cousin Brother.
Aunt gave me a call just now. I picked it up.
Aunt : SengKeat ar, where's your dad?
Me : Out.
Aunt : Owh, how's form six?
Me : Good, school teacher's great, food is cheap.
Aunt : Owh so can cope or not?
Me : Yeah, so far so good, everyday have to do homework.
Aunt : Ah, of course la! Now form 6 leh, you still wan play play ar.
Me : ... Yeah lor.. no more playing edi, haha
Aunt : By the way, my son ar, the results very bad! PMR coming summore!
Me : Really ar? How's his maths?
Aunt : Fail leh! I keep scolding also no use. Why don't you help me counsel him lah!
Me : uhhu.. Okay..
Aunt : Okay, I give you his number, 012xxxxxxx
Me : Okay, I'll call him now.
Aunt : kthxbai
Then..
Cousin Brother aka CB
Me : Hello, Julian?
CB : Yo
Me : Hey Sengkeat speaking here. Heard you did badly for your maths wei.
CB : yeah I failed..
Me : Hey listen, PMR's beginning of October right?
CB : Wait, is this from my mom? she told you to advice me or sumthing?
Me : Yes, now listen ~_~
CB : okay..
Me : That means you have about 3 months to study. Right?
CB : yeah.
Me : okay, lemme ask u, what's ur ambition?
CB : dono..
Me : Which do you prefer? Arts or Science?
CB : science.
Me : Okay listen, If you wanna go to science stream when you're Form 4.
You've gotta do good in maths!
CB : I tot u gotta be good at science?
Me : No, math has higher priority, It's the origin of science.
CB : owh
Me : I want you to face your maths at least 1 hour everyday,
starting from now. Okay? I know it's hard at first. But just sit at your table and just DO.
CB : okay..
Me : The future is in your hands, your mom and dad keeps scolding you.
Because they care, I mean like, at least show that you're doing your maths.
Just do the questions, if ur stuck ask teacher, better yet, ur parents.
They'll know you're working hard. Got it?
CB : Okay..
Me : you know everyday I have to do my homework til midnight, sometimes til 2 am!
Sometimes I wish I'm back to form 3 or 4. Not So Hectic.
Seriously, listen to my advice kay? I'll check on you once every week or so.
CB : Okay..
*Let's cut it short, I got lazy of typing the whole scenario*
Basically, I actually advised him!
I can't believe I gave him words which I Am supposed to be following.
It's sooooo easy to talk but soooooo hard to do.
What the hell man.
Am I even worth to give advices when I CAN'T EVEN follow?
Sigh.
This is like some kinda wake up call. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
( me and my cousin )
Thanks Aunt.
I'm such a procrastinator for the past few years.
Am I gonna be another this One and a Half YeaR?

This is a better one.

Alex
Aunt gave me a call just now. I picked it up.
Aunt : SengKeat ar, where's your dad?
Me : Out.
Aunt : Owh, how's form six?
Me : Good, school teacher's great, food is cheap.
Aunt : Owh so can cope or not?
Me : Yeah, so far so good, everyday have to do homework.
Aunt : Ah, of course la! Now form 6 leh, you still wan play play ar.
Me : ... Yeah lor.. no more playing edi, haha
Aunt : By the way, my son ar, the results very bad! PMR coming summore!
Me : Really ar? How's his maths?
Aunt : Fail leh! I keep scolding also no use. Why don't you help me counsel him lah!
Me : uhhu.. Okay..
Aunt : Okay, I give you his number, 012xxxxxxx
Me : Okay, I'll call him now.
Aunt : kthxbai
Then..
Cousin Brother aka CB
Me : Hello, Julian?
CB : Yo
Me : Hey Sengkeat speaking here. Heard you did badly for your maths wei.
CB : yeah I failed..
Me : Hey listen, PMR's beginning of October right?
CB : Wait, is this from my mom? she told you to advice me or sumthing?
Me : Yes, now listen ~_~
CB : okay..
Me : That means you have about 3 months to study. Right?
CB : yeah.
Me : okay, lemme ask u, what's ur ambition?
CB : dono..
Me : Which do you prefer? Arts or Science?
CB : science.
Me : Okay listen, If you wanna go to science stream when you're Form 4.
You've gotta do good in maths!
CB : I tot u gotta be good at science?
Me : No, math has higher priority, It's the origin of science.
CB : owh
Me : I want you to face your maths at least 1 hour everyday,
starting from now. Okay? I know it's hard at first. But just sit at your table and just DO.
CB : okay..
Me : The future is in your hands, your mom and dad keeps scolding you.
Because they care, I mean like, at least show that you're doing your maths.
Just do the questions, if ur stuck ask teacher, better yet, ur parents.
They'll know you're working hard. Got it?
CB : Okay..
Me : you know everyday I have to do my homework til midnight, sometimes til 2 am!
Sometimes I wish I'm back to form 3 or 4. Not So Hectic.
Seriously, listen to my advice kay? I'll check on you once every week or so.
CB : Okay..
*Let's cut it short, I got lazy of typing the whole scenario*
Basically, I actually advised him!
I can't believe I gave him words which I Am supposed to be following.
It's sooooo easy to talk but soooooo hard to do.
What the hell man.
Am I even worth to give advices when I CAN'T EVEN follow?
Sigh.
This is like some kinda wake up call. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
( me and my cousin )
Thanks Aunt.
I'm such a procrastinator for the past few years.
Am I gonna be another this One and a Half YeaR?

This is a better one.

Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment