Friday, December 5, 2008

Working time

Yes people, when holiday comes.. of course have to work lar! If not you'll be lazing around, sleep, play, eat, sleep, play. Then become piggy wei. oink!

Nah, just kidding. You'll just be in your princess house, enjoying live like a princess. Putting your legs up and watch teevee the whole afternoon. And of course, bring your princess credit cards to go shopping for the limited princess edition of princess accessories, and other princess stuff that will make you go having a whole princess holiday. Like a princess.

I'm not bragging about the princess lives or promoting on how to become one. Sorry to those princesses if I offended anyone. Nah, I didn't offend anyone also.

Anyway, just saying. Holidays just started only-mar. Everyone should enjoy.

p/s : The above statements are meant to serve as a sole purpose of self motivation for myself to start working only and hopefully to bring myself out of my own holiday mood. And of course to earn some cold hard cash as stated. O_O"

Alright, real thing starts here. I've got myself a job at Taman Megah just now as a part-timer for this month, to pay up my driving fees. They offer 4 bucks per hour wei for part-timers. Can't let this nearby gold mine escape! xD ( consider the transportation and location ) pretty reasonable.

And yes, Don't get me wrong with your eyes. I'm working full time next month to buy myself a car. Yala, laugh all you want lar, hahahahahha.. Who doesn't wanna own a car! Even if its some ciplak bubuchacha cinapek car. I don't care I don't care! xD.

And WHOAOHAOOOOHAOHAOOOOO!! I'm ( most likely ) getting my phone this SUNDAY!!!!
WTFBBQWHAahhahahahaahah! Yeah man! love my parents. They see me so independent, and begged them for months that feels like centuries, they finally came to their senses and decided to buy me a sexiliciousssss K810i xP. Old? Nonono, I don't care I don't care xD!

Phew. That's all. And this blog NEEDS tons of pictures!! 56k beware soon. lolololollololol

bubutata~

No comments: