Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My daily work routine x)

Before I get to work.. I'll be in my bed. Snoozing.
Getting up is the HARDEST part.
Oh, and I love my bolster, thanks.


Yeah, work!


Love the morning sky.


Notice this beside my shop.
Anyone interested? xD


And here's ma working place!
Come visit meeeee!


Let's pose before entering. xD
( My dad play play with ma toy )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then.. My favourite time of the day.
Lunch Break!
We're entitled with one hour to enjoy ourselves. :)
Bought some chips. Love em. Hot and sassy.


Comic-ing while chipp-ing.
Yes, we get to read Every And Any freaking
book there. Free.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, after a few hours of agonizing working hours.
There's dinner break. wooooooo

Met my dad on the way to Ming Tien.
Then ma teman them go buy a new sim card
for my mom. Since I inherited my phone to her. xD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After buying my dinner. Went straight back to E-books to start
munching down my fooooood. Before that,
Of course have to pour the sauce and chillie and yade yade.
Then makan!!

But......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


OMG !!!


WTH !!!


I SPILLED. Oh shit LOL!
Luckily my "LauBanLiang" ( Boss's Wife )
not there wei.. if not.. She'll screw my ass
Personally.
( No, That's not Pee. Hahahhaha )


But who cares. Tummy first. Clean later.
NOLA. Being a good child,
Of course I cleaned It up first lar.


Yay! Maaaakan!!


Eh wait. Chillie dulu. xD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, So that's the final break. Each one hour, so that's two hours.
( no gaji T_T )
Now.. it's to the end of work!!

Got bored.. and decided to capture some pic..
Since there's no customer.. and it's almost time to
close the store. =D


Anyone? But I think you'll be transferred to
Other outlets. Kelana Jaya that is.


TuTuP KeDaI!!!!


Last, but not least. Read for yourselves.

THE END

-Kz-

No comments: