Saturday, July 23, 2011

Expectations.

Have you been in a situation where things suddenly just became complicated. "Things" here, what I meant was Life itself.

It's so weird that in Life you've always wanted something so bad that you've Tried so hard in the past, and you've Failed at it. You'd eventually start to give up and feel numbed, dejected.

"Bullshit. I don't give a single shit anymore" that's what happens after trying numerous times and getting the same results.

However, Life is full of surprises that when some things happen unexpectedly. Expect the unexpected in life huh?

To be honest. Sometimes you try so hard and not getting... but when you've actually given up at some point. The things you've once wanted soooo fucking bad. It comes to you. IT COMES TO YOU. Yes.
And you'll feel dumbfounded and lost at the same time. You're not prepared for what it has to offer. *scoffs*

I'm frightened. Why must the future be so vague, uncertain to the point that it just makes people tremble?

One step at a time. That is the best thing to do now.

No comments: