Have you ever wonder. What God has for us? A laid up path, where everything is already clear and safe? Wouldn't that be too boring? If your life is too boring. You haven't live at all my friend.
Recently, a lot had happened. It sucks, but time flies. That is when reality hits you. And it hits you hard all the time. But what's more interesting is.. meeting new people. I've met a few new friends.
Got to know their past. It's amazing that they are still surviving. It comes from the will within yourself to move forward. It's your own will. And it's true.
If they say honesty is the best policy. So shall I be honest, I'm desperate. Looking at all the people out there, couples everywhere. Aww so sweet right? But I looked at another couple.. who is just about my age. And they're carrying their new born child. That made me speechless. I couldn't imagine me being in their position.. carrying a baby at that age? I'll cry. Honestly.
But I too, want a relationship like many others. To taste the bittersweet happenings during one. That's called exploring life. :) It's an adventure.. Oh how awesome.
However, one thing kept me thinking.. is love really a force that drives people? They say that behind every successful man, comes a loving woman. Seriously?
There was this girl. She dated this guy for about 2 years. And the dude.. went flying overseas to study. They broke up, the boy brought it up. Not due to the fear of long-distance. But due to the boy not loving her anymore. (no more fireworks, or so they say) The girl... I have no idea what to call her. Stubborn if you will. She cried and went emotionally overwhelmed. For the past 2 years, she kept reminiscing about the time they were together. The boy got over her, since he already found a GF as soon as he landed there. This girl.. is like "one-hand-clapping". Most nights waking up, just to cry and reflect through the memories. And.. cry some more. Geez.
And my point is? I bet she's not the only person experiencing this shit. Why can't anyone just GET OVER IT? MOVE ON. Get a new guy or something. It hurts to even watch.
She deserve better, cause she's too stubbornly loyal. It's like a rare jewel nowadays.
Materialism. Pfft. No wang no amoi. Heard before? Go here if you haven't.
Double standard shits, family objections, discrimination, long distance, just a fling.
Bottom line is.. relationships aren't just as simple.
Okay, I'm going blank. Past 2 weeks. I have this shitty mix feelings. It's like you're falling in love and you miss someone. And you wanna meet them. That kind of feeling. And it just sucks. And out of nowhere ITS GONE. Like, if I may include, ITS LIKE PMS. IT COMES AND GOES.
The feeling's gone. And you start to question, was it lust or love? hahhaa. I blame hormones.
Aoowaaaoaoaoaa. Work work esok pagi. Tidur. :)
Quote of the day "WHEN YOU'RE STUCK. YOU STOP BEING STUCK. YOU BE AWES-"
So cliche lol. Just live your life la. One day at a time. Or better yet. LIVE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST DAY. There's a song about it too.
Sorry Old liao type long long posts wan. D: Eeww.
Tooteees.
5 Things: January 2022
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment