It's already April.
Are you awake?
Wake up now.
And stop being delusional about how much time you have left.
Your days aren't numbered.
It's only numbered if you consider them numbered.
After all they are only numbers with fancy designs to lure you to count them.
Thus, they are numbered.

Are you awake?
Wake up now.
And stop being delusional about how much time you have left.
Your days aren't numbered.
It's only numbered if you consider them numbered.
After all they are only numbers with fancy designs to lure you to count them.
Thus, they are numbered.

Thanks for the wake up call.
But, I always snooze. GG.
Alex
PS : why is everyone posting things like
"I have no time, gotta go study."
"Exams here right now."
"Oh GG."
"Wake up."
But after that, they'll go back snoozing. And another post(s) comes up.
This is so repetitive.
Right? Right. Right... Left.
But, I always snooze. GG.
Alex
PS : why is everyone posting things like
"I have no time, gotta go study."
"Exams here right now."
"Oh GG."
"Wake up."
But after that, they'll go back snoozing. And another post(s) comes up.
This is so repetitive.
Right? Right. Right... Left.


No comments:
Post a Comment