Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY randomness... :DDD


Wow this post is so filled with random pics..

I like XD

Relaxing

Chilling

Chillaxing

Today we dine you!

Lol.. my mom calls this...
The shoe/clothes/underwear hanger.


I fell in love with you..

The scenery

The house

The lengzhai.
HAHAH Perasan


Okay. Maybe abit. LOLOLOLOL


Who let the ducks out!
Quack quack quack quack


And the chickens too!
Kok Kok Kok Kok


Oh hey Hand on a chopstick!
Good for scratching unreachable places. :D

HAHHAHAHA My mom is such a fair lady. xD

Hey boy. Wanna smoke?

NO YOU DUMBNUT ITS BAD FOR HEALTH!

My cousin :D

So cute lar. :)

And the awesome dad in da house.

Tea after a super duper meal.
Aw damn. I didn't take the meal pics. What a steamdown.


My "shushu" aka Father's younger bro. lol.

Random pic spotted.

The awesome turtle.

Too bad there's no Turtle Year huh HAHA

I'mma use this as ma poster.
So sexy. ♥
Too bad its folded. ARGHH.

Guess how much my aunt paid for this number plate?
Around 157 354 YEN.


Hey daddy.

Pose please!

YEAH BABY I LIKE THAT.

:DDD

Alex

PS : Btw.. did you google with the 157 354 YEN? HAHA

No comments: