Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye 2009

2009 has been a good year.
I hardly remember anything about this year except studying and working.
Bleh. But holidays rocked. :)

Now.. I shall recall.. and I shall apologize for the stuff I did intentionally and unintentionally. A big SORRY.
So let's take the table cloth and wipe everything unpleasant away okay?
Okay, settles. :D

I remember those little things. It may be insignificant to you, but it's priceless to me.
And this comes from my heart. So next year, and many years to come, let's sing in the car, laugh our ass off on the way back feeling tipsy loopsy, random yamchas, go padini and just take specs and start posing woot faces, climb some random caves, party like there's no tomorrow!!

Thanks for the memories. :) I love you all.

Let's have a super duper awesome tiger year next year!!

Miao. :D






Cheerio

Alex




No comments: