I just drove.
After like... one month of not driving?
That's to be expected of a person with only one car that is always occupied.
I always get this,
" Mom, I drive to ( insert location here ) arh "
" How long you wanna use? "
" Errr.. until ( insert time here ) gua "
" Cannot lar, I need to use, I fetch you lar "
Wow.. I can confidently tell you that those things I learn can say give back to the instructor d.
lol lar. So sien.
My dad was like.. no words can describe lar
Seriously the way I drive really can crash. And end up in hospital.
God please stay with me when I drive.
Or at least, watch me from above will do. Thanks.
.........................................................................................................................................
Anyway, screw driving, it's boring hahahah
2012 was definitely must watch.
It really reminds me what if
I'm left with only 5 minutes to call a family or a friend to tell them that they are the greatest and you love them.

Heck?
WHY NOT TELL THEM NOW?
Everyone who knows me
I LOVE YOU ALL! :D
.........................................................................................................................................


Love you, Love you too.
That was damn gay lol
Alex
After like... one month of not driving?
That's to be expected of a person with only one car that is always occupied.
I always get this,
" Mom, I drive to ( insert location here ) arh "
" How long you wanna use? "
" Errr.. until ( insert time here ) gua "
" Cannot lar, I need to use, I fetch you lar "
Wow.. I can confidently tell you that those things I learn can say give back to the instructor d.
lol lar. So sien.
My dad was like.. no words can describe lar
Seriously the way I drive really can crash. And end up in hospital.
God please stay with me when I drive.
Or at least, watch me from above will do. Thanks.
.........................................................................................................................................
Anyway, screw driving, it's boring hahahah
2012 was definitely must watch.
It really reminds me what if
I'm left with only 5 minutes to call a family or a friend to tell them that they are the greatest and you love them.

Heck?
WHY NOT TELL THEM NOW?
Everyone who knows me
I LOVE YOU ALL! :D
.........................................................................................................................................
Love you, Love you too.
That was damn gay lol
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment