Friday, October 23, 2009

Exams. It starts with E.

Wall Of Text Below.

Exams, are part of schooling life. Even Life itself is a test.
For the past few months. I've been being serious about my studies and stuff.
But I slacked off halfway through.. It sucks cause I couldn't keep the momentum going.

If this goes on, Don't mention STPM. Just the Finals will be enough. ( It's Over for good anyway )
And I have a feeling I'll fail everything. Everything.
Cause for here I confess, that I didn't study much.
Heck, much? Let's change that to AT ALL.

Anyway, Form 6 is fun, the teachers are good. And I mean really good, you'll understand if you're from my ex-school.

Back to the point.
With so many years of experience in school.. there are three categories.

Category A.
These people are smart, they listen to their teachers, they finish they homework, their assignments, everything teacher throws at them. They are just good.
And these people are improving everyday with a
super-good-positive-attitude-I-can-score-well-happy-go-lucky-serious-in-studies-attitude.

Followed by Category B.
These people, are just average, mediocre, moderate, ordinary.
They work hard ( or at least tried ) to do their homework, study, pay attention in class.
They still fail again and again. They wonder and ponder how can those category A's do what they do. How can they be like them.

In a nutshell, these individuals are like people who tries hard, but still fails, but they wouldn't give up. And in the end they get Average, or somewhere below that, or, waaaaaaaaay below that.
Or in other words FAIL la.

They have the heart to study, but they didn't do it wholeheartedly. And when they Fail, they regret and vows to do their best again. And They'll repeat the cycle of "fail-regret-I-wanna-do-my-best-fail-regret-again" thingy.

Lastly, Category C.
These people are the happiest people in the whole school.
They have no worries, they have no regrets, they just come and go.
They smile and just say so? Exams? Screw it man.
You know what? I like that phrase.

Unlike those Cat-A and Cat-B people who cracks their head, crack until headache then eat panadol, then fever, then see doctor, then need medical fees, burn oil everyday and night just to get better grades.
These people can just relax, chillax around.
Waliaooo.. Life wei. How do they do that?
I teach you lar. Just Frickin' forget all the responsibilities you're holding on.
Wow It feels lighter now right? No doubt man.

Buuuuuuut, too bad.
I'm under Cat-B. Yup, that's me. I can't just let go all-whats I'm holding on.

I'm envious with Cat-A and their colourful grades, but at the same time, I wanna be a Cat-C too.. their life is so much nicer to live in..

How I wish I can combine everything together huh? That's Life man.

But instead, I'll keep holding on... while listening to Good Charlottes' "Hold On" :P
"Hey, better to fail now than failing STPM right?" quoted by a buddy in school.
Thanks mate. That really brightened my day. Haaaaa.

Conclusion is, what you're doing, you do it the best you can do with what you have.
Slacking counts too. xDxD ( shit, here I go again. )


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly,

This whole thing below is from a buddy's blog.
Read if you want to. I find it meaningful.

Sometimes how you feel is just indescribable. Try putting the words together, and you mess it all up. Maybe all you need to do is just not to crack your head thinking too much. Things won't turn out to be as complicating as you think it is. Go with Nike, Just Do It. Sometimes your intuition tells you the right thing to do just when you can't even explain why. A little prayer will help you out of your predicaments, or maybe even your peers will be a good cure for the wounds. A sincere confession relieves you from all of the shit you're going through. Be sincere in the things you do for that special someone. Don't expect anything in return. "Great things take time." So what are we learning here? Patience. "Love is patient and kind." At the rock bottom point of your life, don't fret. Just when you least expected it, what you've been out there searching for forever, is in your hands. Treasure the people around you. Trust me, you will realize eventually that they are important, and indeed, priceless. Never abandon them cause they are the ones who will be there for you at the very end. There's no harm putting on a smile every single day, so cherish every beautiful moments you've had and kiss emoness goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats. You've actually made it to this bottom post.
This means you actually cared to read all the nonsense above.
I thank you sincerely from the heart.
And I'll kiss emoness goodbye too.

Alex


( Please note that there are absolutely No Names mentioned
I don't wanna offend anyone or shit like that. Thanks. )


No comments: