Answer is Nineteen.
Nineteen days.
This blog underwent abandonment.
Nineteen days.
Many things had and did happened.
Nineteen days.
Many things are accomplished.
Nineteen days.
Homeworks are piling up. It can beat Mount Everest.
Nineteen days.
And I'm typing nonsense here. LOL
Anyway,
This Month was really a horror movie month.
This is so Girl is so brutal and audacious.It gives you the creeps and the heaps of excitement.
Okay movie lar. lol.
And this shit is no joke.If you have a weak stomach
( like seriously see mosquito sting you a bit blood also
scared+vomit+faint+hospitalized )
Don't watch this.
Me myself, I enjoyed it for what it was.
Gruesomely bloodified movie that makes your eye pop out.
( one friend was scared til whole face pale :P )
Anyway, it's just a movie. Enjoy it people.
PS : thanks to Neal I got addicted to this. lol.
Alex


No comments:
Post a Comment