Saturday, April 18, 2009

Omgosh The Heat


Heat, from the sun, from two hands rubbing together, from me.
It is the thing that makes you hot. And gosh what is with the hawt weather these days?


Look at it, you can still feel the heat albeit it's only the moon.

I woke up at 2 AM last night due to the heat, sweating like a waterfall, I went down and
grabbed some water. Cold of course.
And what the hell? My fan was at its maximum 5! And mind you, I do not have an air con.
Thought it was me, but nope, my whole family is feeling the heat too. LoL

The weather's changing for the worst man. People still don't realize that. They're stupid.
But they do those for money.. Environmental protection huh? ( got this from transporter 3, nice movie ) money makes people blind and the world goes round with it. They don't care about those
environmental issues anyway, who cares?

Wait, even if you cared. What can you do? Hahahaha.

Anyway, I fried my own fries :D it's fun and oily.


But when it's cooked, It's brown and crispy.
Finger licking good I tell you. No joke.


Then there's this curry fish head by my Dad the house chef.
Hahahaha.

Alex

No comments: