Firstly, it's because there's no more income D: boo
Secondly, it's because of the people there.. they're too friendly.. it's hard to leave them :(
Thirdly, argh I'll have ample of time in my hands!! I do not know how to spend them!!! D:
But nevermind lar.. I can finally clean my room.. Drive around.. Get beefed up with six packs? xD
Hehe.. But the 12th of March is coming SOON!!!
OH MY GOD!!! what's gonna happen? D:
It's so scary.. I'll have sleepless nights.. ( 3 nights )
I'll have nightmares D:
I'll have.. tarts? ( walao so random xD )
ahhahahah whatever :P
-Scouts
-Clean Room
-Drive
-Enam Packs
-Spm results ( What's the Aftermath gonna be? )
-Camwhore?
-Tarts?
-lol?
-Can I handle all of the above?
-Yes?
-:D
-No?
-D:
-Huh?
-Why I so Random In this post?
-Duno :P
-Goodnight :D
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Note : The Pics below may or maynot contain vulgarities, offensive, profanities, Cruelties,
Randomies, Uglies, Gayies, And other -ies you can think of.
( In the reader's own perceptive view and judgement )
Proceed with caution and at your own risk especially the Last Pic. Okay? Okay.

Hey! Look there!

And there!

And there!

Eww! Fush you!
Note : The Pics below may or maynot contain vulgarities, offensive, profanities, Cruelties,
Randomies, Uglies, Gayies, And other -ies you can think of.
( In the reader's own perceptive view and judgement )
Proceed with caution and at your own risk especially the Last Pic. Okay? Okay.
Hey! Look there!
And there!
And there!
Eww! Fush you!
Opsie xD Too Much huh?
Anyway those pics were a few days back xD.. Bet Henry's gonna kill me if he sees this xD
ahhahahahah
Anyway those pics were a few days back xD.. Bet Henry's gonna kill me if he sees this xD
ahhahahahah
Seriously, Good Night People :D


No comments:
Post a Comment