Monday, February 23, 2009

What the fush?

Walao, that damn old man hamsap instructor!!! aka HSI
Promised me he'll come take my picture for my P license.
( okay, my fault for not preparing it beforehand. At least inform me that i Have to prepare one first lar. )
Now? After one week of waiting and nothing from him? I gave him a call, I know he's a busy man?
HSI : "eh, you call my brother, he'll get it from you" wtfush

Is this how they deal with people who feed them? Huh? Come take my picture very hard meh?
Their office is in kampung cempaka summore, so NEAR. Walk also sampai dah.

Summore last time, I last minute say wanna learn one more lesson, scared long time no touch car, later 2nd time take test phail. And also scared that HSI's timetable packed.
But when i called, he say no prob. Oh i see, now it all comes down to money? When got money, fast fast come, no money, main kacang?

Btw, his brother just CAME right after i called him like 30 minutes ago! Took my photo d.
And said this wed or thurs can get my license. Which means? If that HSI took my photo LAST MONDAY. I've already have my license in my pocket safe and sound ages ago! And i can zoom around edi? Walao eh?

Whatever. I can drive and that's good enough. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway.. Osim uPapa, uMama, uTata, ubodoh? joking. xD. They had their promotion thing infront of my Pdi store. And it was sunday, which was the last day. And which was the Most-people-who-visited-them-day too. They had games and stuff. I can't hold my hands from taking pics xD they are so funny hahaha


So many people getting free massage. xD


They were even teaching them! hahaha
one two three four!
come on and shake it shake it!
to the right! to the left! Now shake it shake it! xD ahahah


Then asked volunteers, and this uncle went up
with the osim belt, he dance like
nobody's business. ahhaha so yeng

And that's all. OHYEA! LOOK AT THESE TWO LOL


No, they're not couple.
I just wanna say, Grats neal, You've lost weight
And Grats ahma xD.. You've become more woman LOL
Anyway, Big changes.. O_O


Especially You :)

I'll get neal's old pic someday.. you'll see for urself hahahahah

What else? nothing else?
I'm working until 6th of March btw, Then prepare for KingScout..
Fook, See you There. :D

And Good Nights.

No comments: